Forget Me Not Fitness Ltd (“We“ / “Us” / “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out how we collect your personal data, how we use it, and what rights and choices you have in relation to the personal data we hold and process. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”), the data controller is Forget Me Not Fitness Ltd, 16A Bank Hill, Woodborough, Nottingham, NG14 6EF, England.
What personal data do we collect?
- Contact details such as your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Your birth date, gender and age.
- Family members (if they also use our products and services).
- Emergency contact information.
- Marketing preferences.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details relating to your health and fitness as disclosed by you to us for class registrations as a member of Forget Me Not Fitness Ltd or subsequently.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Purchase information including any products or services you currently hold with us and/or have purchased in the past.
- Marketing information including history of communications with you by email and whether you open them or click on links.
- Financial and transactional data – When you purchase a product or service with us on your device, the transaction is processed by our business management software TeamUp. When you make a payment, your billing information is collected by their third party payment processors directly (Stripe or GoCardless) and not by us, and will be subject to the third parties’ privacy policies.
How do we collect your personal data?
- When you fill in forms on our site www.forgetmenotfitness.co.uk. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site or subsequently, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Forget Me Not Fitness Limited, and when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
How will we use your data?
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To comply with our legal obligations:
- To understand any injuries, illnesses or medical conditions you may have, to ensure your health and safety in the use of our services and products.
- Although we do not make it compulsory to give us every item of information, we ask for and will always make it clear what information is and isn’t optional. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we can tailor your experience with us.
- Please note: if you withhold information from us relating to any injuries, medical conditions or other issues that could affect your ability to exercise or to perform specific exercises safely, we cannot be held responsible or liable for any injuries you suffer as a result.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data to provide you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you, and we may contact you about these by email or phone. If you do not want us to use your data in this way please tick the relevant box situated on the Marketing Preferences form or log into your Forget Me Not Fitness online account and check/uncheck (as the case may be) certain marketing preferences or by selecting the unsubscribe button on individual emails.
Third Party Vendors
We don’t share your data with any third party other than platforms and technology used to help provide our products and services.
Below are details of the third parties we share data with and why, including links to their privacy policies:
TeamUp – The business management software we use to store and manage your personal data, to enable us to provide services to you.
MailChimp – The marketing software platform we use to enable us to contact you with information about products and services which may be of interest to you.
Other than the disclosures referred to in this policy, we will not disclose any personal information without your permission unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so (for example, if required to do so by Court order or for the purposes of prevention of fraud or other crime) or for fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft.
Our policy is not to share data unless necessary to manage your bookings with us.
We never have, and never will, sell our customers’ data.
How do we store your data?
We store your personal information indefinitely such that for any subsequent purchases you make we are able to link them back to a single unique record that we hold for you on our system.
If there are aspects of your record that are inaccurate or that you would like to remove, you can usually do this by logging in to your account through our website. Alternatively, please use the contact details at the end of this policy.
What are your data protection rights?
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information that we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies in this data corrected. Please use the contact details at the end of this policy if you would like to exercise this right.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed onto your device by some websites that you visit. They are widely used to allow a website to function (for example to keep track of your bookings) as well to provide website operators with information on how the site is being used.
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
How to manage your cookies
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authorities
If you would like to find out more about your rights, or if you would like to report a breach of them then you can contact the ICO (Information Commissioners Office)
https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ or call their helpline on 0303 123 1113.
Further contact details for the ICO can be found at: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/helpline/